Saturday, October 16, 2010

Martian Sunrise



So, this is what it looks like at dawn, somewhere on mars. My plan is to create a mix drink inspired by this picture, and call it a Martian Sunrise. It may or may not contain bizarre toothpick constructions, grenadine, orange juice, pineapple juice, tomato -wait what the fuck tomato?!! Max, you are not making any sense!- ...well it was just an idea I haven't made the drink yet, give me a break. -Well if you put tomato in it it will be disgusting- GIVE ME A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN -NO WAY THAT IS JUST A BAD IDEA JUST STOP IT- but it might... it might be good how will I know if I don't try? -Okay, ONE "TOMATO NASTY", COMING UP!- Wait no it is called a "Martian Sunrise" and... oh nevermind...

Anyways, they say that the sunrise on Mars is enough to drive a man mad. Don't worry though, I'm not mad, he raised his voice first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be responsible.