Thursday, August 4, 2011

Music to my ears!

I recently discovered "Grooveshark". You can share Playlists! The art of mix making is back! Here are some I made for you to listen to! You might have to scroll down a bit, since Blogspot renders tables about ten miles down the page for some reason.























Plaid
Solace

Lunacy

Plaider
Glass




I am working on some more to come, so let me know if you like any of these, and share some of your own lists with me, too! There are other tools like this as well. A lot of people are using Spotify, which I don't like as much because it requires a client and a lot of bullshit, but it seems more organized. Rdio is another, but they want to display album art in large sizes, which can be unsafe at work. Grooveshark's major drawback is that they are on apple's bad side, and if you are an iPhone user, you can't get their app unless you jailbreak. I guess I'll be getting a droid soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be responsible.