Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Robots

I like robots. Once I programmed a robot to navigate a maze. Brendon helped. Our stategy was to use a "bashing" algorithm, which would reorganize the maze into simpler tasks by using the robot's accelerational force to knock the walls down by repeatedly smashing against them. Top scientists in the field are now employing our research.



Actually, that robot is terrifyingly well designed. I wonder who will get the contract to mount a machine gun on top of it. I bet the peaceful applications for such a device are innumerable. We can use it to traverse all of the environments that mankind has made uninhabitable, for instance. And that thing would be wicked good at wandering around on the moon or mars or whatever. I think I need one to serve drinks on my sail barge at desert parties. It would be a whole lot better than that translator droid I bought off that crooked bounty hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be responsible.